Vladimir Spivakov International Charity Foundation
International Charity Foundation was founded in May 1994 by the outstanding contemporary musician Vladimir Spivakov. The main goal of the Foundation is professional support of young talents in art and to create conditions for development.
The geography оf Foundation’s covers more than 300 cities of Russia, as well as over 50 countries abroad.
For 26 years of the Foundation’s work:
- about 10 thousand concerts were organized in Russia and abroad, with participation of State Chamber Orchestra “Moscow Virtuosos” and the Russian National Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Vladimir Spivakov;
- 1100 art exhibitions were held; 16 catalogs with works of young artists were published;
- Every year 2500 people become scholarship holders of the Foundation, more than 1500 participated in the programs of the Foundation, 800 – are laureates of international competitions and festivals;
- Scholarship have been awarded to especially gifted children (musicians, artists, actors, dancers, children who achieved high results in chess and mathematics)
- donated more than 650 musical instruments;
- More than 20 000 children received medical assistance.
With the support of the Foundation
- children with disabilities were able to show their skills on the best stages of Moscow;
- young talents can get medical examination in the best clinics in Moscow and abroad (Israel, Germany, India, Vietnam, China, etc.);
- young artists presented their work at personal and general exhibitions, which were attended by children from Germany, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Cyprus, Japan, Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Estonia, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Belarus, Republics of Bashkortostan, Buryatia, Crimea.
For talented children from the most far away corners of Russia, the Foundation organized master classes of the best teachers in the world from Switzerland, Italy, Israel, Germany, Canada, Belgium, Spain, the USA and other countries.
Foundation offices operate in many cities of Russia and far abroad.
The largest and most significant project of the Foundation is the International Festival “Moscow Meets Friends”. More than 30 000 children have already taken part since 2004. Young talents get the opportunity to perform at the best concert venues in Moscow.
Concerts of young musicians of the Foundation are also included in the posters of many Russian regional philharmonic societies and other concert organizations. Foreign performances of children are held in Europe, Asia, North America. The geography of the Foundation’s activities covers 312 Russian settlements and abroad.
Foundation has a socially significant project “Hear the future call”, which includes the programs “Children for Children”, “Children on the Sidelines”, “Children in Need”, “Ecology of the Soul” and others. Concerts, art exhibitions of scholarship holders and participants of the Foundation’s programs are held for children from orphanages, orphans, children with disabilities and colonies for juvenile offenders.
Concerts are held in hospitals, hospices and boarding houses.
The Foundation takes an active part in the projects of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation.
The Foundation successfully realized projects on the best stages of Moscow:
- on the stage of the Chamber Hall of the Moscow State Academic Philharmonic Society;
- in the Rachmaninov Hall of the Moscow State Conservatory named after P.I. Tchaikovsky;
- in the Chamber Hall of the Moscow International House of Music
- in the Chamber Hall of the Zaryadye Concert Hall has been successfully implemented.
- in the Organ Hall of Naberezhnye Chelny
- performances in the cities of Uglich, Yaroslavl, Rostov-on-Don, Borisoglebsk, Myshkin, Tutaev of the Yaroslavl State Philharmonic.
Vladimir Spivakov Foundation realized the following projects and academies in the regions of Tatarstan; Sakhalin; in the Krasnodar Kray.
In programs and concerts with scholarship holders, take part well-known musicians and professors.