To participate in the festival, you need to comply with the following requirements:
I. Send the following materials to the Organization Committee no later than 31 March 2018:
1. The participant’s completed application form (profile) via the online form, e-mail or in person at Vladimir Spivakov International Charity Foundation. The electronic application form can be accessed on the Foundation’s site through this link www.spivakov.ru
2. A disc with a video recording (up to 15 min.) done no earlier than 6 months before submitting the application; the materials are not edited and will not be returned. You can publish the video on YouTube and send the link to it;
3. The participant’s photo in an electronic format (the file name should be the participant’s first and last name; resolution 300 dpi, suitable for printing in size 9 cm x 13 cm (3.5 in. x 5 in.) or 10 cm x 15 cm (4 in. x 6 in.);
4. The participant’s biography in an electronic format;
5. Scanned copy of the birthcertificate or passport in an electronic format.
II. The young artists should send the following materials to the Organization Committee no later 31 March 2018:
1. The participant’s completed application form (profile). The application form can be accessed on the Foundation’s site through the link www.spivakov.ru
2. Photos of your works in an electronic format via e-mail.
The materials are not edited and will not be returned.
3. In case of a favorable reply, the paintings are sent by mail or delivered to the Foundation in person (if by mail, send the paintings unmatted and unframed). Unless the paintings are meant to be handed over to the Foundation, they are returned within three months from the Festival’s end by mail or in person.